We offer many convenient ways to order from us.
- Online ordering using our (EV-SSL) Certificate provides an additional layer of security. An EV-SSL Certificate is a new certificate that is designed to prevent phishing attacks better than normal SSL certificates.
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Call Toll Free: 855-209-4793 during our normal business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time, excluding holidays, weekends.
Credit Card Orders are gladly accepted, however you may pay by Check, Money Order and Wire Transfer and PayPal. Orders paid by Check, Money Order and Wire Transfer are shipped as soon as the funds clear.
Sorry No C.O.D.'s
No Additional Credit Card Fees
While some eCommerce sites now levy a service charge for purchasing with a credit card, Snavoo, LLC does not and will not implement an additional charge for using credit cards to purchase from us.
- All orders placed with Snavoo, LLC are sent via FED-EX or UPS ground unless specified other.
- All invoices will include shipping and handling.
- We strive to keep our prices as low as possible. However, due to unexpected increases, published prices are subject to change without notice. Merchandise will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of shipment.
- Large volume quotes are also available.
- Sales tax will be charged in states where applicable.
- There is no minimum order size if you place your order on our website. However, any orders that are telephoned in to our call center must total at least $25.00 (before freight). Any order not meeting this minimum will be automatically billed a $5.00 "Small Order Processing Charge."
- All orders over $100.00 require an adult signature unless YOU specify otherwise.
- All refused orders will be subject to a handling charge of $10 plus shipping charges and fees.
- Snavoo, LLC must be notified within 7 days after receipt of all damaged goods or shortages.
- Claims for shipment shortage shall be deemed waived unless presented to Snavoo, LLC in writing within thirty days of shipment.
- Please note that the following items may not be returned: Discontinued items, special order items, items not purchased from Snavoo, LLC.
- Replacement credit will be issued at the original purchase price.
- All non-defective items returned are subject to 15-20% restocking fee.
- No returns are allowed if the the product has been used or in unsalable condition.
- Snavoo, LLC offers a 30 day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies. For further information not listed, please contact Snavoo, LLC
- No products will be accepted for return after 30 days.
- Please call 855-209-4793 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes (where applicable), contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer.
- No returns of any kind allowed for electrical, propane, water powered or battery operated equipment.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges on returned items. Shipping and Delivery charges are not refundable. If shipping was not paid on the original order, the actual shipping cost paid by Snavoo, LLC will be deducted from the credit.
- Snavoo, LLC strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection. If returned merchandise is received damaged, those items will be deducted from your total refund. Proper evidence of damage will be provided upon request.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Snavoo, LLC to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Snavoo, LLC immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Snavoo, LLC of damaged goods within the first 7 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Call 855-209-4793 to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Snavoo, LLC within 15 days from the invoice date, at Snavoo, LLC's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
- Call our Customer Service Department with any questions @ 855-209-4793 during our normal business hours of 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Central Standard Time, excluding holidays, weekends.
* Not responsible for typographical errors